Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Thursday, November 4, 2010

Day 4 Lovin This...

I am really liking this challenge, it makes me think and to see things differently.  I started looking through my stash of goodies and forgot about these little felt balls/beads that I found at a little sweet place in downtown Raleigh called Ornamentea. I am seeing alot of felt in necklaces and bracelets.  So I came up with these.  These earrings are a little like seeing a shirt on the rack, your not real sure about the shirt until you put it on and you look into the mirror and think WOW! this is going to work.  These earrings are like that, when I made them I thought  hhhmm not so sure, but then I put them on and liked them alot.  They have a little personality of their own.
I am really excited my mom is coming to town from California.  I have been in NC for 5yrs now and this is her first time coming here.  I have so much planned for us, we are going to the Raleigh Flea Market, SuzAnna's Antiques, Olde English Tea House in downtown Wake Forest.  My DH is going out of town this week for a guys weekend so I am baking him his favorite Chocolate Cookies, brownies and Banana Bread which is cooking right now.  The house smells YUMMY!  I better go check on it, until tomorrow. Many Blessings!

7 comments:

  1. Hi,

    I love the color and texture combination. Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your DH is lucky to have such a happily baking wife for him... yummm... and yes, the earrings are adorable. I love the texture.

    Fantastic! And I know what you mean about seeing in a new way. Eyes seem to open wider during this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yeah!! I look forward to reading more of your blog! We will put out the cider for your mom this weekend! Please introduce yourself to me when you come by!!
    Jenny from SuzAnna's Antiques

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like the texture in these, grand combination.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty earrings. Have fun with your mom. I use to live in NC for a year and a half, been to Raleigh, but lived ib Fayetteville (so woulda preferred Raleigh).

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have never seen earrings with felt. Nice touch.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...