Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Sunday, January 9, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!!!!

I am so excited!!!!!!!I was given a Stylish Blogger Award by the wonderful Anne from My Giant Strawberry and Laura from I'm Not a Trophy Wife.  I've been following their blogs for awhile now and I just love the creative art and writing of both...please go out and visit their blogs.  I was so surprised and excited to receive the award.  Thanks so much Anne and Laura!


One responsibility as a Stylish Blogger is to "pay it forward" and give awards to 15 recently discovered stylish blogs.  They're all full of plenty of inspiration, I know you will love them too!


Another part of my award is to tell you 7 things about myself.  utoh!!:

1. I am a Grandma (I know I am still shocked)..
I am a mother of 3 beautiful daughters ages 26, 25 and 23.  I have 3 grandbabies, 2 girls ages 6yrs and 1yr.  I have to step children 9yrs and 7yrs....yes I started all over again..(what was I thinking)..heehee

2. I love adventure..
Love mountain biking (competed a couple of times), love indoor rock climbing.  Ran a marathon and half marathon...you might be saying that is a big risk..(kinda is if your not sure you will be alive when your done).
I want to skydive that is on my bucket list.

3.I have my own Harley

My husband and I bought Harley's this past year and LOVE it.. there is nothing like being on the back country roads with the wind in your face and the smell of fresh cut lawn.

4. Crazy Collecting..
I love magazines on decorating, crafting, cook books, lotions, journals. pretty paper and old jewelry.  I love taking the old jewelry and upcycling it into something new.

5. Biggest Dream
Is to own a little farm with my husband...to have animals (specifically horses and sheep)..this has been a dream all my life..since I was a little girl..you can read more about this farm here.

6.I love thrift shopping..
I love to go to thrift shops and by something and turning it into something new or different and reusing it in my decorating..I am doing that right now in my kitchen..There are so many wonderful things out there that I have found...it is all about the hunt..it's is a good way to spend a day..It is one of my addictions (well not that I have many....well I guess I did confess that with #4).

7. And the last but not least..
I truly love blogging.. I really do.....I love to write about my little life here in Raleigh, NC..I love to get up early when no one else is up to work on it..I love reading about other peoples lives, tips and tricks the way they save everyday..how they deal with hurt.  What makes them laugh or cry.  I LOVE it all...and I am so thankful for people like you reading this..I thank you!!.


So there you have it...that was fun..
Have a blessed Sunday



4 comments:

  1. Congratulations on your award! Hope you enjoyed your white Christmas this year. I live in Va, but was near Greensboro for Christmas and was surprised to wake up Christmas moring to snow. I enjoyed this post!

    Adelaide @ Norwegian Phoenix

    http://norwegianphoenix.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have a great blog here! I plan on following your site and coming back often.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! It is fun to learn more about you in this post!

    Susannah
    www.uvinyl.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...