Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Thursday, January 13, 2011

Crafty time..

I  starting the Soul Restoration journey today.


WOW!  I have already started to cry through this process...it is about delving deep into your soul but using art to heal and create. It is amazing!  I started getting my things together in my little blue room/craft room.  Here are a few messy pictures...Please don't judge by the mess...;-)

Have to have your cup of tea and water ready...

These are some of the items we got in our kits.
A view from behind my desk...yep it's a mess, you should of seen me today trying to get my paints out and paint the front of that black journal there on the desk, it's a tight space...I will put pics of that up later.
Another view, from the side of my desk..there is paint, stamps, paper, and different adhesives in the bins.
This is just a couple boxes of paper I have collected, I also have a few older wallpaper books.  They are perfect for using in your altered journals for different textures etc..Love these, so many opportunities.

I made this necklace while I was waiting for my journal to dry, I have seen so many of them on other blogs and love their little personality, I thought I would give it a try, and here you go, this is what I came up with.

It's funky and fun....my favorite..
Thank you for letting me share my space, now time to get back to my little black journal that is now yellow and turquoise...with some other little embellishments...more on that later.






12 comments:

  1. Great job on the necklace! Hi~ I am your newest follower from the blog hop & would love it if you stopped by and returned the love :)

    http://waveoflifesurfstudio.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a fun necklace! I love that. Good luck with your project this year. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving that necklace. Do you make fabric flower brooches as well.

    Lisa xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow - all those lovely things full of potential - very exciting! Great necklace - really cute.

    Kat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a lovely necklace!!! Love the pearls in the center!!! Stopping by from Thirsty Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love your necklace! I'll deff have to check out your etsy shop! Stopping by from Thirsty Thursday hop! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Stopping by via the Thursday Hops to say hello.
    Have a great day!
    http://poshonabudget.com/2010/12/happy-thursday-4.html

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for following me. I am glad to follow you too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sherry! I'm a new follower of your awesome blog.
    Have a nice day!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, you have a lot more craft supplies than I do.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi! I am your newest follower! Greatly appreciate the follow back. Happy Friday!

    http://www.AMommysSweetBlogDesign.com
    Free Blogger Templates, Buttons, and Tutorials

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found your blog on the Follow Me Back Tuesday thing and I'm so glad. I love your blog and look forward to reading more!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...