Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Monday, January 24, 2011

Lovely Rosettes..

 
I have been seeing these pretty little Rosettes all over the stores and on blogs...I love them.  I wanted to make some myself but didn't really know where to go.  A fellow blogger referred me to this tutorial by Mandipidy.

It is a great tutorial very easy and straight forward.  SO..I decided to give it a try and this is what I came up with..I made two necklaces..it was so much fun..the possibilities are endless.


Then I took cut the bottom part of my daughters long sleeve t-shirt that didn't fit her anymore and added some little rosettes to it and came up with this...she loved it..

Go out and try it..you can add them to t-shirts, head bands, lampshades ( I saw this somewhere it was really cute).  Have fun be creative..

13 comments:

  1. Love this!...found you on the blog hop...i just made one of these too stop by my blog and check it out!! ps i have a GIVEAWAY going on would love for you to join in!

    xoxo Andrea


    keepinitthriftyandrea.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, Just stopped by to say what a wonderful idea, I love what you have done with the sleeves for your daughter. I am loving all the rosettes I have been seeing, so I'm going to try making some , wish me luck. Have a great Monday.
    I am a follower already.

    Lisa @ Lesapea xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your creations are beautiful :)
    Thanks for the link!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Stopping by from Magical Monday, what a great craft! Now you will have lots of fun stuff to put on your daughter's clothes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Very talented.

    I am your newest follower through Making Friends Monday.

    Have a great day!

    Vickie
    http://victoriasvoice44.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful blog! Lovely necklaces. I'm a new follower from cold, snowy Maine! Stop over and see me sometime a Well to Do blog.

    http://welltodoyou.blogspot.com/

    Thanks,
    Suz

    ReplyDelete
  7. hopping over from FTLOB. I love blog hops. I can find fun, new blogs to follow...like yours!
    Best wishes and I'm looking forward to reading more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Following you from Meet Me Monday. You can find me at http://thasuburbanhousewife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Found you through the blog hop! Your newest follower! Lovely Rosettes indeed!

    www.life-semicrunchy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm a new follower from Magical Monday! Love your blog it is so cute! I look forward to reading more from you :)

    www.theelephantstrunk42.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. HI! Stopping by from Making Friends Monday. Thanks for joining us! I am now following you. You have beautiful pieces ! I have moved and have a new look. I hope you will stop by and take a look. :)Have a fab week! ~Heather www.livingonloveandcents.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi, I am yur newest follower and love your blog. Please follow me back @ http://singlecountrychick.blogspot.com/
    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there--no have never seen one of these but they sure are pretty!! I am one of your new followers!!

    Michele aka MikiHope
    www.mikishope.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...