Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Sunday, January 2, 2011

Beautiful!

 

I have a project that we have been working on for awhile and I need your help in this.  I am asking people all me what does the word BEAUTIFUL mean to YOU?  Everyone has a their own meaning of the word Beautiful each all wonderful and unique, what is yours?  Is it your cup of coffee in the morning, your family, your dog, a quote whatever it is we want to hear about it..  Please leave a post of what it means to you, it can be short or long..My goal is to get a 100 reply's (please tell your friends).  

I will then be using your meanings and making a video that will be posted here and some other blogs as well.  We have been working on this for about a month now.  I am so excited to see the end results.  I would love more then anything to have you all part of this little project.....This is my first time doing something like this, so bare with me....but I am sure it is going to be great! 

I am hoping to have this posted and ready by either Friday or Monday...I have to give myself a deadline.
P.S I am hoping to send this in to the local news for their feel good story coverage that they have weekly.

Thank you my sweet friends for all your support...I am so excited to see what you have to say

3 comments:

  1. I think beauty is in the details. It's those things that bring you joy and uplift you. Beauty is all around, we just need to be open to it. In that way it's more about each of us than it is about the external "thing" that is beautiful. It's all about our state of mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. "Beautiful" is the glow that makes a person sparkle from the inside out!

    Happy Wednesday. Lovely to be following you from a Wednesday bloghop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. so glad I started following through Welcome Wednesdays... Hoping you'll stop by and follow me back.
    www.victoria-nouveau.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...