Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Friday, October 8, 2010

A Refreshing!

The weather is amazing today, when it's like this I feel the creativity start to boil.  I have decided today to make a move and submit some of my creations to a publisher (Bead Trends) for possible submission this spring.

 It's exciting, I have never done this before but so excited about the possibilities. Today I think I will be going to Suzanne's Antiques to look at all the treasures.  Just walking through her shop is inspiring.  From the colors to the vintage find to chit chatting with the staff, whom by the way are the best...I will post pics later of the treasures you can find there.  Until then enjoy this beautiful day God gave us to enjoy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...