Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Saturday, October 9, 2010

Anitques.

I had a great day yesterday just taking it all in at Suzzanne's Antiques so many new contributors. SO many beautiful colors that capture the true beauty of fall.  I could of stayed all day and I am sure I would not of seen everything.  I got a few new items to upcycle into new items..More on that later..here are a few pics of my outing.


I always feel so welcomed...

One of the many dealers...so many new ones now...it is amazing.

This is a bird house...if I had the backyard for it I would buy this..LOVED it!!


I love the little dress form...I have a very small one I use for my jewelry..would love to add this one to it.


Fall inspiration..

Heading out to Southern Pines today...never know what I could find out there.  I found some cute things yesterday, I will be adding pics to what I make soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...