Harvest pumpkin exfoliating mask
- 1 teaspoon green tea, brewed
- 2 teaspoons pineapple, diced
- 4 Tablespoons pumpkin puree
- 1 Tablespoon honey
- 2 teaspoons aloe vera gel
- 1/2 teaspoon sunflower oil (olive or canola oil may be substituted)
- 4 teaspoons cornmeal
- 4 drops cinnamon extract (optional)
- Steep green tea in boiling water. Set aside to cool.
- In blender or food processor, puree pineapple and place in medium-sized mixing bowl.
- Add pumpkin, honey and aloe. Mix well.
- Stir in sunflower oil, green tea and cornmeal. Reserve remaining green tea for another use.
- Add cinnamon. Stir.
- Apply small amount of pumpkin mask to cheeks, forehead chin and neck.
- Massage in circular motions gently buffing skin. Repeat.
- Apply more product as needed.
- Leave a thin layer of pumpkin mask on face and neck for 15 to 20 minutes.
- Rinse with tepid or cool water and pat dry with soft towel.
- Follow with appropriate moisturizer for your skin type.
- Store remaining mask covered in refrigerator for up to two weeks.