Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Thursday, February 17, 2011

New Adventure in Art!!!



                                
I am very excited I am starting a new online course Called "The She Art Workshop" with Christy Tomlinson
 
 
       
I am finishing up a course I took with the Brave Girls Club called Soul Restoration, I loved every minute of it, but felt like I needed to continue with my inspiration, hence the reason for my continuation of classes..very excited about it...I will post my journey on here when it starts..which is on the 28th..
 
 
 
 
I recommend these on-line classes at Brave Girls Club...they will change everything you feel about yourself...it is an amazing 6wk journey...YOU WILL LOVE IT...go out and see for yourself..you won't regret it promise..




 
 
 

5 comments:

  1. I'm really curious to see what this Brave Girls Club is all about. It sounds great! Stopped by from the Thirsty Thursday FTLOB hop :)
    http://texagermanadian.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Sherry, I was inspired by your latest post and your overall blog so I have left you an award over on my blog! Head over to see this great prize! Happy Blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Sherry,I've signed up for the She Art workshop also--It looks like a very fun class--I love these workshops!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi! New follower from "say hi sunday" blog hop.
    I'll have to check out the Brave girls club. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Sherry! Best of luck for your new course- gorgeous workshop... have fun!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...