Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Monday, February 14, 2011

I heart You!!!!

First and Foremost I want to thank all my followers I HEART YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you for all your wonderful comments, I truly look forward to them each day.
 
I love Valentines Day...it is a day for me to really bring out the red and pink..This Valentines Day we are staying in for dinner..I am going to make a yummy Asian Inspired Dinner then dessert will be a Fondue Chocolate concoction. I am so grateful to be married to such an amazing man, I truly have been blessed.  I can't wait for him to try my new recipes and spend time with him..
What are you doing for Valentines Day??

Have a wonderful Day no matter what it is your doing..The sun is out it is a great day..


4 comments:

  1. Wishing you a wonderful Valentine's Day!
    Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Valentine's Day to you too! I love getting into the spirit with the pink, red, and white. I already made heart shaped pancakes with stawberries, I have strawberry jello cooling (of course so I can make them into heart shapes) and will be making heart shaped cookies wrapped in clear heart paper later. I'm going heart crazy!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Valentines Day! I'm wearing my red and made cute little candy bags for my kids...and for hubby =) We exchanged cards this morning. Such a sweet day! =)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope it was a wonderful night for you! Already a follower, just stoppin by from the hop!
    Michelle
    http://www.heartfeltbalancehandmadelife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...