Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Some new designs..

I have made a couple of new necklaces this last week...one says Namaste and the other, is what I call "Secret Garden"... It's just the beginning and I am still learning.  But I am having alot of fun doing it..



I am starting to put things together that are old and new.  I see inspiration all around me, today I went to a vintage shop it was so much.  The crazy thing about it was there were things that were things in my house growing up..so does that make me vintage?  This I have to ponder on.  Below you will see a necklace I made reflecting my love for Yoga.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...