Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Tuesday, July 27, 2010

So long!!

WOW...has it really been a year??  SO many things going on so many things have changed..But the one thing that has not changed is my love for art.  I have been getting into some new things, and hope to post some pictures later on of the different things created.  My husband and I have taken motorcycle riding classes and really love riding.  So some of my inspiration will be coming from that.  I already have ideas for some necklaces to create that will evolve around the HOG.





Until then keep creating and looking for inspiration in the most unusual places!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...