Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Been so long...

It has been so long since I have posted, I have been very busy redoing our house..painting, decorating, more painting, gardening and now we are starting a Growth Group in our church.  This is all so exciting, I too have another blog that I have been spending time on.  It is a combination of art, home and inspiration.  I thought I would have the two blogs but after much thought I have decided to just have one blog at this time. I would love for you to following me on my other blog and the journey it has brought me too. Thank you for all your support on my journey with "Fun in The Small Things"..it has been so much fun and I have met some amazing woman along the way...but I would love for you to come join me at Splendiferous Girls Club....Please come on over and follow me here.

Splendiferous Girls Club

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...