Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Sunday, December 19, 2010

Reflecting!

This time of year I reflect on my family, they all live on the west coast so I am not able to see them like I would love to.  Yesterday was my granddaughter 1st birthday and it makes me so sad that I had to miss it. So this post is dedicated to her and my other two sweet babies.  I worked this morning to put a collage of them together with one picture of me and two of my sweet grand kids.  I can't begin to express in words how much I love these babies.  Each and everyone brings such joy to me. I miss them more then words can say.
There is nothing like the love of a Grand child they capture you heart from the beginning. I love my daughters so much and they are the most wonderful beautiful girls in the world, but these sweet grand babies have captured my heart.

3 comments:

  1. Hi Sherry Lynn.
    Wishing you a Merry Christmas and all the best for the New year!
    Hugs, Sharon

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know exactly what you mean. I have step grandchildren, I love them as much as if they were my own. I haven't seen them for two years. My eldest daughter is hopefully (snow permitting) coming home from Uni tomorrow. I can't wait to see her. I'm wishing you a Merry Christmas and a big hug from a stranger...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hugs to you! Sorry you can't be hugging and kissing those grandbabies! They sure are sweet!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...