Thank you for stopping by, grab a cup of coffee (or your beverage of choice) and stay awhile.

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Beginnings....

I have been hit by the Blog Bug. . . Resistance was futile! I will try blogging for a month or so; if I keep up with it better than I have with my other attempts in the past with blogging, I may just keep going. I will ramble about stamping or other hobbies for the most part. But I am quite sure that my adventures in being a new stepmom (in one week) and a new grandma (on Feb 17th) will crop up occasionally as well. I have one week until I get married and it is all coming together in an amazing way. I can't wait to walk down the stairs to meet my husband.

I have been waiting a very long time for this and the day is fast approaching. I have all my appointments set up for hair, nails and make-up. The dress is hanging in the guest bedroom...in the attempts of keeping the dog from wanting to pull it down and use it as a blanket I can't wait.

I have been a scrapbooker for a few years but took some time off due to life changes. But have started again with cardmaking and other paper making crafts. I will start to post them here for my friends and family to see...(everyone lives in different areas). I hope in some attempt maybe someone will be inspired by something to use in their cards or layouts.

I am always looking for inspiration so you will find many sites on my side bars that help me when I get a crafters block, which happens more times then not.

If anyone ever has a suggestion please post them. I am still learning alot about scrapbooking, cardmaking and this wide world of blogging.

Have a happy day...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for stopping by and leaving a comment, it makes me smile.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...